Welcome to Suite Dreams Vancouver Bed and Breakfast. A brand new Kitsilano bed & breakfast with all the comforts and amenities built with you in mind. Full breakfasts, knowledgeable and friendly hosts, brand new eco-friendly home, luxurious amenities such as heated tile floors, state of the art climate control and soundproofing. The upper suite boasts a private balcony with a hot tub and the lower suite features a personal infrared sauna.
Vancouver is Canada's third largest city and is rated one of the most beautiful in the world. At Suite Dreams Vancouver, a B&B in Kits, you are just steps away from two major bus lines travelling to any part of town including an easy connection to the new Canada Line Skytrain. We are also approximately 25 minutes from the airport, 15 minutes to downtown Vancouver, 12 minutes to the University of British Columbia (UBC), and 10 blocks from the beach.
James, a recently retired bus driver who will keep you amused with his many stories.
Marianne, a friendly host who is respected, both as an ESL teacher and as a local classical musician.
Happily married since 1978, the Plenerts are blessed with two children and two adorable grandchildren. Now that the kids have left the nest, James and Marianne have room to welcome guests from around the world!
- Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful hosts
- A brand new quiet, eco-efficient home featuring solar heated hot water and rain water collecting
- Luxurious amenities including heated tiled floors, full wet bar
- A two person hot tub in the upper 700 sq. ft. suite
- A two person sauna in the lower 400 sq. ft. suite
- Laundry facilities available at no extra charge
- Irons and ironing boards
- Keyless entry to the house and your own suite ($10.00/per key deposit - mandatory on arrival - you will be reimbursed when the key-fob is returned upon check-out)
- Wet-bar with microwave, fridge, coffee maker etc
- Free wireless/hardwired internet. A computer is available for short durations. Please ask us for further details